Syllable is looking for an innovative storyteller with the vision and creativity to bring our brand alive through video and other media.
The ideal candidate is a skilled video editor who can use a wide array of tools to tell our story. This includes audio, video and graphical work.
The editor will create engaging and compelling narratives to tell our brand’s story at regular intervals. Your job is to inspire.
- Create impactful and original video that will be shared through social media, in ad campaigns and at conferences.
- Manage Youtube channel and other web based properties
- Record videos, blogs, podcasts, conduct interviews and take and edit photographs of the staff.
- Work quickly and collaboratively to edit raw video, audio, and graphic materials into a professional and persuasive video.
- Plan and manage a content calendar and make adjustments based on company priorities.
- Portfolio of creative work that shows strong narrative and story-telling skills.
- Proficient with mirrorless digital cameras, DSLRS, sound and lighting equipment.
- Proficient with Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premiere.
- BFA in film studies, production or related field and/or a strong portfolio.
- On-site in San Francisco Bay Area.
- Ok with occasional travel.
- Youtube, Instagram, LinkedIn, or Tik-Tok experience a plus.
The Syllable team comprises healthcare and technology experts that are passionate about product design, engineering, and operational excellence. Our investors include OakHC/FT, Section 32 and Verily/Alphabet. We are lifelong learners, ending each day together with the question: “What did we learn today and what can we do better?” We show up with humility and a collaborative spirit every day, because we are tackling an important yet challenging problem in healthcare that requires talent and grit.
We offer our employees competitive salary and equity and the following benefits:
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance comparable to major technology companies
- 100% reimbursed mental health benefit
- 15 vacation days plus 10 company holidays
- Career coaching for every employee