Senior Test Automation Engineer
We are looking for a Senior Test Automation Engineer to join our team.
- Design, develop and maintain the test automation system to validate builds in the CI/CD pipeline.
- Design, develop and maintain tools to monitor test stability and report issues back to feature engineers.
- Create testing plans, both manual and automated, for new and existing products and features in line with product goals.
- Utilize industry standard testing automation tools and frame-works to improve testing efficiency.
- Partner with the engineering team to develop and maintain end-to-end blackbox testing solutions to ensure quality from a user perspective.
- Coordinate with feature developers and program manager to cut weekly build, certify feature change list, and ensure build meets quality threshold for critical hospital infrastructure.
- Define quality metrics and implement measurements to determine test effectiveness, testing efficiency, and ensure the overall quality of the product.
- Implement and evolve QA processes to get effective test signal and scale testing efforts across multiple products.
- 2+ years of quality assurance / test engineering experience in web or mobile applications.
- Take-home and Live code tests are required for this position.
The Syllable team comprises healthcare and technology experts that are passionate about product design, engineering, and operational excellence. Our investors include OakHC/FT, Section 32 and Verily/Alphabet. We are lifelong learners, ending each day together with the question: “What did we learn today and what can we do better?” We show up with humility and a collaborative spirit every day, because we are tackling an important yet challenging problem in healthcare that requires talent and grit.
We offer our employees competitive salary and equity and the following benefits:
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance comparable to major technology companies
- 100% reimbursed mental health benefit
- 15 vacation days plus 10 company holidays
- Career coaching for every employee